Junior Account Executive
44i, a Sioux Falls digital + traditional marketing firm, is presenting a great opportunity for a Junior Account Executive who is energetic, outgoing, organized, and passionate about ensuring client satisfaction, developing new business, is open to learning, and is ready to prove themself in a fast-paced marketing firm.
This position will provide outstanding service to existing clients as well as sell a variety of multi-media services such as digital marketing, websites, Home Ideas TV, Home Ideas magazine, and other home industry related advertising. 44i will train and provide support for this position.
Junior Account Executives at 44i:
- Provide service to the day-to-day account activities for clients as assigned
- Actively identifies and pursues new business opportunities to both new and established clients
- Work closely with AEs and Management to develop and implement strategic marketing campaigns and projects for agency clients
- Participate in new business development meetings and the development of new business proposals/scopes
- Assist in coordinating AE activities to ensure deadlines are met
- Maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem-solving
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Have exceptional customer service and people skills
- Assist in developing marketing strategies for agency accounts
- Attend and supports internal account meetings
- Have a solid knowledge of marketing principles and think as a marketer
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and loves to solve challenges
- Support additional client activities as requested by agency leadership and actively participates in special projects
- Are proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and other software
- Are decent, hard-working people with a sense of humor
- Are persistent, optimistic, confident, honest, and responsible
- Are detail-oriented and organized with great problem-solving skills
- Can think for themselves as well as take direction
- Have strong communication and time-management skills
- Are open and willing to learn new skills and roles to assist the 44i team
Minimum three years of industry experience required. Salary DOE + Commission. Benefits Package. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
44i seeks experienced Video Editor/Videographer who is energetic, creative, and passionate about story-telling and marketing through video. Ideal candidate is well versed in Premiere Pro and After Effects with a good understanding of short and long form commercial production processes. Experience in videography and production is a plus.
Video Editors/Videographers at 44i. . .
- are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- have strong technical, organizational, and time management skills
- knows the ins and outs of Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects
- are familiar with all video formats and standards
- have general knowledge of all aspects of video production, including shooting, audio recording, studio and on-site lighting techniques, color correction, story development, etc.
- can think for themselves as well as take direction
- have a positive, can-do attitude and love to solve challenges
- collaborate with the creative team to keep multiple projects on schedule
- are decent, hard-working people with a sense of humor
- are detail-oriented and organized
- have strong communication and time-management skills
- are open and willing to learn new skills and roles to assist the 44i team
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of video production
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of post-production video workflow and asset management
- Experience with Adobe Premiere
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
- Experience with the Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Ability to approach problem solving with resourcefulness and creativity
- Strong time- and project-management skills
- Portfolio of previous work
- Experience with teleprompters
- Direct talent on set
Minimum 3 years experience required. Salary $45,000+ DOE plus benefits and cool perks. Email your cover letter, resume and demo to email@example.com.